Wednesday, August 29, 2018

From JJ: Pool

(Found another vignette by you!)

It was gorgeous today, so I went to the pool.  I sat in the sun for a long time, just enjoying the heat on my skin and the sound of the water.  I ordered a Screwdriver.  You know that's what I like to drink.  I thought of you as I lay there in the sun - nothing in particular, really, just my mind remembering moments with you, like the first time you took me to Apollo, and how I felt the first time I saw what you look like, and what you sounded like when we made love.

I needed to go to the bathroom, but I didn't want to go into the pool bathroom, so I went to the powder room on the upper floor.  It was deserted in there, except for me.  I guess it was thinking of you and the sunlight and the alcohol, but I was so horny, so wet.  I reached down between my legs and used my fingers to make myself cum while I bit into my lip so I didn't cry out.  All alone, in the bathroom stall.

I miss loving you and fucking you and kneeling to you.

After you read this, delete it, and we'll pretend I never said these things.

By JJ, many years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment